Hi Stephane,

If you only want your customization's, then the "~/local/" folder would be
enough to copy to your new instance.
Then you have a site with zero hosts and rules but with all developed
checks.
To put all your changes inside one file you can use the package feature of
check_mk if your customization's are only inside check_mk.
If you have also made changes to PNP or Nagvis then the copy of local
folder would be better.

best regards
Andreas

Stephane C. A. Pelhatre <pelha...@unhcr.org> schrieb am Fr., 6. Apr. 2018