Hi Andreas,

do you tried what Paul was suggesting?
It is very possible that on Cisco devices you find more then one checktype
for the same component with the same name.
Same problem on ASA devices with asa_mem and asa_mem64.
Make a "Disabled checks" rule for all of your Nexus devices, that's all.

br
Andreas

Andreas Furtenbacher <andreas.furtenbac...@itarex.com> schrieb am Di., 10.
Apr. 2018 um 06:43 Uhr: