Hi Pavel,

for classic checks you can define "Icon image for services in status GUI"
but this only a icon. If you want to trigger some type of link then you
need an other way.
If you look at this old documentation -
https://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_devel_multisite_icons.html
Point 3 would be interesting for you.
I tested this on my actual installations and it was working.

br
Andreas

Pavel, Romeo <romeo.pa...@lechler.de> schrieb am Mi., 11. Apr. 2018 um
10:59 Uhr: