We are using Check_MK as internal monitoring solution in a PCI-DSS compliant environment. The Check_MK package for RHEL7 has a dependency on PHP; on RHEL7, PHP is at version 5.4, with several vulnerabilities marked as 'wontfix' and being reported in our periodical vulnerability scans. Is there a way to run Check_MK against a PHP version from the Red Hat Software Collections that is more up to date than 5.4? Alternatively, is there a way to get rid of the PHP dependency entirely?

~Andreas Turriff

--
This email is confidential.  If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by return email and delete this email and any attachments.   VIX accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or any attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorised access.