On 04/12/2018 04:05 PM, Andreas Turriff wrote:
We are using Check_MK as internal monitoring solution in a PCI-DSS compliant environment. The Check_MK package for RHEL7 has a dependency on PHP; on RHEL7, PHP is at version 5.4, with several vulnerabilities marked as 'wontfix' and being reported in our periodical vulnerability scans. Is there a way to run Check_MK against a PHP version from the Red Hat Software Collections that is more up to date than 5.4? Alternatively, is there a way to get rid of the PHP dependency entirely?

I think the php things are all of things that integrate with check_mk, which in many ways, makes it nice.

With regards to "wontfix", I'm guessing those are Red Hat statements?

Vulnerability checkers often times assume product version and not a product version under support (with security mods being "backported" or fixed, as the case with Red Hat).