From: Andreas Döhler <andreas.doeh...@gmail.com>
Reply: Andreas Döhler <andreas.doeh...@gmail.com>
Date: April 13, 2018 at 3:59:26 PM
To: Brian Binder <brianjbin...@icloud.com>
Cc: checkmk-en <checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Subject:  Re: [Check_mk (english)] Quick question on logname

Hi Brian,

It should look like
logname Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client/Admin = nocontext warn
The same as with the old logfiles.

br
Andreas

Brian Binder <brianjbin...@icloud.com> schrieb am Fr., 13. Apr. 2018 um 16:47
Uhr:
Hi, all!
Referencing this:
http://mathias-kettner.com/check_mk_werks.php?werk_id=3106&HTML=yes
Would it be valid to use, say, this pattern?
logname Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client/Admin = warn,crit
So that I can get both warn and crits but exclude all?
Or do they need to be separated on different lines like
logname Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client/Admin = warn
logname Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client/Admin = crit
Thanks