Hi Niklas,

if there are only one space between the elements then the output looks ok.
Please test with only a "cmk -I hostname" and then "cmk -D hostname" if the
local check is already there inside the list of checks.
Can you post the script what is producing your output?

Best regards
Andreas

Niklas Jonsson <troc...@hotmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 16. Mai 2018 um
11:03 Uhr: