From: Wallis Short [mailto:wall...@metrofibre.co.za]
Sent: donderdag 17 mei 2018 15:32
To: Arno Wijnhoven <ar...@vsnsystemen.nl>
Cc: checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de
Subject: Re: [Check_mk (english)] Nagvis

Hi Arno
I have checked the file and all is OK with the # etc. I also ran the
permissions OK, unfortunatley same error.

I see at the bottom

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/omd/versions/1.5.0b4.cre/lib/cmc/icmpsender'

Not sure why its looking for v1.5 when I have reverted back to 1.4.24p ?

Wallis Short   Senior Network Engineer

[http://metrofibre.co.za/sites/default/files/logo-01.png]<http://metrofibre.co.za/>

Metro Fibre Networx (Pty) Ltd
www.metrofibre.co.za<http://www.metrofibre.co.za/>

298 Witch-Hazel Ave, Highveld, Centurion, Gauteng, 0157 South
Africa<https://maps.google.com/?q=298+Witch-Hazel+Ave,+Highveld,+Centurion,+Gauteng,+0157+South+Africa&entry=gmail&source=g>

On 17 May 2018 at 15:14, Arno Wijnhoven