Hi Robert,

Thanks for your response.
Yes. The mssql.vbs script is being used for MSSQL DB monitoring.

So, does this mean that the check_mk_agent cannot fetch the connection
details from the registry? or the registry path has to be modified for the
non-standard port in mssql .vbs?

Sorry. I have very limited knowledge of Windows. Can we run the mssql.vbs
script manually ?

Regards,
Sudhir Chauhan