Dear all,This is using check_MK version 1.2.6p2. On one of the oracle db
server, found 7 oracle monitored objects in unknown "BOMB" state. Please see
attached.I ever tried "cmk -IIv host", and then "cmk -O". However, probkem
persists.As referring to an article, i trace to this path -
/opt/omd/sites/SSS/var/check_mk/crashed_checks/hostname/; found a folder us
created for each affected object. Fir example, a folder named "ORA WP23
Instance" created as this monitored object is in unknown state with bomb.3
files named agent_output, info, and trace were found with katest date and time.
Does this issue is related with these files?How to solve the problem?Thanks in
advance.Soo How,Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.