Hi Florent,

On 29 jul 2009, at 21:41, Florent Guillaume <f...@nuxeo.com> wrote:

On 29 Jul 2009, at 20:55, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
At the moment I'm not using any client, but I'll go hunt for some soon.

I'm a bit puzzled here...what you mean going hunting for clients?
Isn't part of the Chemistry mission to also deliver a Java CMIS client? I remember few discussions went around the list already [1]. I'm not sure what the status is as I'm not directly working on that, but AFAIK the idea is that it should be a custom coded client not using any Atom specific library (e.g. Abdera).

Sure but I was thinking of a client with a GUI, that shows in a graphical manner folders and files and allows you to operate on them. I've used a few with 0.61, and I have to check which ones now support 0.62, and which new ones have been announced.

Oh sure, now i get what you meant ;)
I guess i'm to geek to think about these "slight" differences ;)

As a side note, the previously mentioned TCK is very similar to a basic client and if you're really in a hurry you may extract the java calls that you need from it, as it's already 0.6.2 compliant (tested against an Alfresco internal branch already updated to 0.6.2).

Yep I plan on working with it very soon and checking interop, as soon as Chemistry's support for 0.62 is relatively complete (one or two days at the most).

I see from jira you're doing lots of work there, thanks again for the great effort!

Ciao!
Gab

Florent

--