Hi,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Klevenz, Stephan
<stephan.klev...@sap.com> wrote:
> I'm also analyzing these build problems (timeout, etc.) but until now with no
> success. Sometimes the build hangs and repeating the build without code
> change between works or vice versa. I run a Hudson build locally and in
> parallel
> that does not show these kind of problems (except real build errors).

There seems to again be a build stuck. I wonder if this has something
to do with the current capacity problems we've been seeing on the
Hudson master. For now I've tied the OpenCMIS build to the two Ubuntu
build slaves, which should avoid problems caused by load on the Hudson
master. Let's see whether that helps.

> I suggest to change back to mailing list notifications after the reason is
> found
> and build is more stable.

Agreed.

BR,