From: Florent Guillaume [mailto:f...@nuxeo.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. März 2010 18:26
To: List-Chemistry
Subject: Chemistry and OpenCMIS Technical Comparison

Hi,

I've posted the start of a technical comparison between Chemistry and OpenCMIS.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/Chemistry+and+OpenCMIS+Technical+Comparison

Obviously it will be biased, and I may have misunderstood some things
about OpenCMIS.

One thing I'd like someone from OpenCMIS to detail in this page is the
architecture of the deep hierarchy of classes around
SessionFactoryImpl / PersistentSessionImpl / CmisProviderHelper /
CmisProvider / CmisProviderImpl / CmisProviderFactory etc.

I propose that we build on this wiki page to try to figure out the
pluses and minuses of each implementation.

Regards,
Florent

PS: I'd link to the proper autoexported http://cwiki.apache.org/CMIS/
but the autoexport takes its own sweet time doing its thing.