+1

Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Florent Guillaume [mailto:f...@nuxeo.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. April 2010 04:36
To: chemistry-dev
Subject: Re: Issues with OSGi-compatibility in OpenCMIS Client

Thanks Jeremias for the OSGi work, this is indeed nice.

I agree with you guys that we can move SessionFactoryImpl into
client.runtime without a problem. Everyone has autocompletion in their
IDE anyway, so it's not a big deal I think.
I'm also in favor of moving SessionFactory to client.api.

I can do it if there's consensus but people don't have time to work on it.

Florent