Hey guys,
great job, this is a perfect example of proper leveraging of the CMIS API (and the OpenCMIS layer). Kudos Mau!

Cross-posting this to the chemistry-dev@ list, best place to discuss whether we could proceed already with an alpha release.

@chemistry-devs: as I'm unsure when we're planning to do our first "official" release, I was wondering if we could test-drive the process by deploying an alpha release (non SNAPSHOT) on the apache releases repo? One additional reason would be preventing people building from trunk and starting releasing their custom named/versioned versions on corporate Maven repositories.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Gab