Hey Stephan,
thanks for the heads up. No issues anymore from my side (only few hectic travel days behind me).

So, unless there are objections, I'll proceed with merging my changes in trunk tonight (I'm right now in Australian Eastern Time GMT +10).

If Hudson is happy (i might need some assistance here as I don't have control over the project in Hudson), I'll just prepare the release and call for vote. I just created a task for that (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-222 ).

You should get the artifacts to be tested and vote email later in the day.

HTH,
ciao!

Gab