From: Gabriele Columbro [mailto:colum...@gmail.com]
Sent: Montag, 23. August 2010 09:40
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Another try at the release?

Hey guys,
I'm back from holidays today, and I'll try to kick this out during
this week.

I see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-224 is still open
(and assigned to me), so I'll make sure this is fixed before re-
releasing. Anything else we should fix before release?

HTH,
Gab

PS:
Who is going to present at ACUS in the end? Been quite out of the loop
on this one...  (long long holidays :) )

--

Eng. Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

M: +31 (0)627 565 103