Hey guys,
I'm happy with this as long as you guys are, meaning: adding the CMIS Workfbench to trunk means aligning it to a (potentially) slower release process then if it would be alone. On the other hand it will be part of a build which was already proved to be working for the ASF legal requirements.

Ah, and +1 for the new name :)

Ciao,
Gab