Hey guys,
I agree would be nice to have a release for all the packages before graduating.

For reference here are the release docs for OpenCMIS : http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/opencmis-maven-release-documentation.html .

Having gone through it recently, I can help out with verifying the packages once the RC is prepared: in general, I assume that for PHP (and maybe Python) it might be quite easier than for the Java part, as I expect less burden on dependency management / tracking.

HTH,
ciao!

Gab