Yes, I noticed that. That's an issue for us because Sphinx uses introspection
to document cmislib. So if he can't find the classes, the doc will be
incomplete. The issue is probably that when the executor box checks out the
code from SVN, cmislib isn't added to that machine's Python lib path. I'll see
if I can tweak run-sphinx.py further to make that happen.

Jeff