The cmislib sub-project of Apache Chemistry is ready for its first release
since joining the project.

The first vote for this release was withdrawn to address issues with the build.
These issues were addressed:

> * Exclude the tests from the egg
> * Embed the license and notice files in the egg
> * Add your gpg key to the KEYS file
> * Move the KEYS file to the root of svn
> * Tweak the md5/sha1 format

The second vote for this release was withdrawn to address the following issues:

> * You need to have something in the release that makes clear that Chemistry
> is still an incubating project, and not a full Apache (non-incubating)
> release...If you look in the opencmis releases, you'll see there's a
> DISCLAIMER file in there that you can include with a tweak to the name
> * You should potentially tweak the version / artificats to include the word
> "incubating".

These issues have now been addressed and so I am submitting the release
candidate for a third, and hopefully final, vote.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at
apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~jpotts/chemistry/cmislib/0.4/dist

These artifacts represent what is currently in cmislib head.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4

My vote is +1.

Thanks,

Jeff