Hi Chemistry,

great to see that we have got the 0.2.0 release out and that the Python library
makes really good progress.

To catch up with all the nice code we have now in my opinion we should focus
our efforts for the next weeks to clean-up our documentation mess. I find it
hard to find information there: Navigation and structure is inconsistent. There
are some TODOs open for months, parts are not updated  and we have gaps with
stuff that is not documented at all.

I got feedback like this from a couple of people working in my environment and
I think the project is only as good as the documentation is.

Some examples:
 - Java and Python have a completely different style and navigation
 - Some parts of the opencmis section in navigation pane are not opencmis
specific: Mailing List, Issue Tracking, Source Code
 - The .Net section disappears after clicking on some of the sections (e.g.
cmislib).
 - Query model has changed since 0.1.0 but has not been updated.
 - From my impression the Client API is the most demanded part of opencmis and
unfortunately this part still has major gaps in documentation. We need an
introduction, we need to explain the design, the caching the refresh
mechanisms. We had lengthy discussions in the mailing list, we have improved
the code, but none of this seems to be documented. We have some examples, but
we need more.
 - What is the difference between OpenCMIS Guides and the OpenCMIS cookbook?
 - Workbench has no documentation at all (how to install web start, config
options)

Is there a chance a to use a navigation pane like this here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Documentation+Home?

Any thoughts on this by the community? Any ideas how to improve or proceed?
Perhaps we can find an agreement on the top level structure on the mailing list
and then fill the gaps as we find time?

Jens