Hi Vijay,

I wish to give the below talk.

Title : "Bringing Vangogh back"

Description : We all love photos. We love paintings too . What if we can
apply the texture of famous paintings such as "Starry Night" to our every
day photos to give them an enchanting look and feel?

Thanks,
Krishna Sangeeth

With Regards

Krishna Sangeeth K.S

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on"