Janez Rabzelj Zappone wrote:

> phpcgi in /etc/cherokee/default file
>
> Extension php, php5 {
>    Handler phpcgi {
>       ChangeUser on
>       Interpreter /usr/bin/php5-cgi
>    }
> }
>
> Obviusly I have installed php5, and php5-cgi jeje
>
> And when I try export the data is fast, fast the cherokee web server
> display 500 Internal Server Error.

  Let's do something.. change that configuration entry by this one,
  just to check if it also happens the same to you using FastCGI.

=========
Extension php, php5 {
   Handler fcgi {
      Server localhost:8000 {
          Env PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS "2000"
          Env PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN     "3"
          Interpreter "/usr/bin/php5-cgi -b 127.0.0.1:8000"
      }
   }
}
=========