Alvaro Lopez Ortega <alvaro <at> gnu.org> writes:

>   Try this out:
>
> =======
>   Extension pl {
>       Handler cgi {
>          ScriptAlias c:/perl/perl.exe
>       }
>   }
> =======
>
>   I haven't tried it, but it should work.
>   Good luck!

Thanks for your quick reply,

Unfortunately, I just get a nondescript 500 error, with nothing explanatory on
the console.

I tried replacing the path to perl.exe with the path to the compiled version of:

======
#include <stdio.h>

int main (int argc, char **argv) {
        puts("Content-type: text/plain;\n");
        int i;
        for (i = 0; i < argc; ++ i) printf("[%s]\n", argv[i]);
        return 0;
}
======

and got the output:

======
[C:/docs/cherokee-test/args.exe]
[(null)]
======

In order for perl to run my script, I think that would need to be something
like:

======
[C:/docs/cherokee-conf/args.exe]
[C:/docs/www/foo.pl]
======

So this is definitely progress, but now I need to get the script name passed to
perl. Ideas?

~ MF