Ogoshi wrote:

> But in the file cherokee.conf I watch this:
>
>  - Icons
>    /usr/.......
>
> What it does the utility of this section?

  It defines a new DocumentRoot for the web directory /icons.

> In file @default I watch this:
>
>  - Directory / {
>    }
>    Diretory /about {
>    }
>    Directory /icon {
>    }
>    etc.....

  No, that's your old configuration file. It's in 0.5 format.

  Try to do this:

   - Back up and remove your /etc/cherokee directory.

   - Download the new pre-release:
     http://alobbs.com/tmp/cherokee-0.6.0b396.tar.gz

   - Compile and install it.

  Now it should work just fine.

  By the way, the new configuration format is not meant to be read by
  humans.  There will be configuration GUIs that will assist you to
  crate and modify it, so don't worry about of how bad the new format
  looks :-)

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com