A.D.F. escribió:
> so we can know about the unknown HTTP status code.

I get this:

http.c:154: code 413
file http.c:155 (cherokee_http_code_copy): this shouldn't happend
http.c:154: code 413
file http.c:155 (cherokee_http_code_copy): this shouldn't happend
http.c:154: code 413
file http.c:155 (cherokee_http_code_copy): this shouldn't happend

I changed the filter as alo said in a previous message, but I still get
the 401 Authorization Required and no prompt for user input. The
following is a sample session using wget:

jose @ maxwell ~ $  LANG=en wget -O - http://www.g33k.com.ve/secret
--15:24:21--  http://www.g33k.com.ve/secret
           => `-'
Resolving www.g33k.com.ve... 201.248.237.194
Connecting to www.g33k.com.ve|201.248.237.194|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 Moved Permanently
Location: /secret/ [following]
--15:24:21--  http://www.g33k.com.ve/secret/
           => `-'
Connecting to www.g33k.com.ve|201.248.237.194|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Authorization Required
Authorization failed.

jose @ maxwell ~ $  LANG=en wget -O -
http://sample:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/secret
--15:24:34--  http://sample:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/secret
           => `-'
Resolving www.g33k.com.ve... 201.248.237.194
Connecting to www.g33k.com.ve|201.248.237.194|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 Moved Permanently
Location: /secret/ [following]
--15:24:34--  http://sample:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/secret/
           => `-'
Connecting to www.g33k.com.ve|201.248.237.194|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Authorization Required
Unknown authentication scheme.
Authorization failed.

Thank you for your interest,
Jose

--
José M. Parrella -> Debian Sid, k2.6.17.13
Escuela de Ingenieria Electrica