Can you post your parameters to ./autogen.sh? Are you trying to compile MySQL with Cherokee? I did a clean checkout of Cherokee as of rev 405 and it worked without a problem. I am thinking you are building Cherokee with MySQL and when using the --with-mysql parameter you are not passing in the mysql_config binary which is located inside the bin folder of your MySQL installation. I would like to make it find that binary automatically or based on the path, but that will be done later.

--
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com/blog

On 2006-09-16 14:45:33 -0600, Andres Vargas Rdz (zodman) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Hellow list of cherokee!!!

im download the version svn of cherokee and idont find the configure script to compile cherokee on dir trunk and branches...

and i exec autogen.sh script to generate the configure script (on trunk dir) but haves problems:

cherokee/Makefile.am:564: variable `MYSQL_LDFLAGS' not defined
 repeat this very times

some one suggest to compile the svn version of cherokee ???

sorry but my english is poor and bad!