On Son 24.09.2006 11:00, Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:
Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

which is clear due the fact that I haven't installed cherokee yet.

My ./configure --prefix=/export/home/al/server/cherokee

SunOS sol-expr 5.11 snv_40 i86pc i386 i86pc

Thoughts?!

 This will make it just work, because it won't use any plug-in file.

Thanks.

 However, as long as the default compilation uses plug-ins it is not a
 proper solution, so I have committed a patch to the development
 branch to fix it out (It's slightly hacky, but solves the problem):

   http://www.0x50.org/bugs/changeset/410

Ok will look into this after the next release ;-)

 Thanks for the report Aleksandar :-)

Thanks to listen ;-)

Regards

Aleks