On 2006-10-02 00:35:32 -0600, Jack L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I'm using the Windows version 0.5.4, not sure if this problem also
exists on other platforms. PHP is set up with phpcgi handler (conf
file is shown below this email) PHP always fails to read session data.
I found this problem with a larger PHP project. I then wrote a simple
PHP script to demo this, see below.

Note that the same script works fine when PHP is used with fcgi handler
on Cherokee. It also works fine as CGI with other web servers I've
tested.

You will want to make sure that the process that Cherokee is running under is able to read and write to the directory that PHP stores its sessions to. Check the php.ini file for that directory.

--
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com