I think you're a little bit confused: you are trying to make work a perl
script using the php interpreter.

Cherokee uses the fastcgi program for handling many kind of scripts, so
you need to search the web on about how to install perl as a CGI.

If you're using gentoo:
emerge -av virtual/perl-CGI

Then you'll only need to delete the Env.* lines and replace Interpreter
with the perl cgi binary and it should work. I haven't tested it by
myself yet but you can try ;).

Saludos.

On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 23:39 -0400, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:
La civilización no suprime la barbarie, la perfecciona. -Voltaire
http://xiam.underlife.org