Hi,

There is an interesting benchmarking study
(http://sys3.es/migue/DEC/Trabajo/) , where compare http servers
performance, Is very detailed and  complete, there is just one little
problem, it's on Spanish. I hope the English folks from the list have
no difficulties with this.

In a part of the work (http://sys3.es/migue/DEC/Trabajo/pag6.html#4)
where compare the performance between php y mysql integration Cherokee
appears twice slow as Apache, I am not sure that there is a correct
proportion, however I agree that mysql work a little slower on
Cherokee than Apache, yet php run faster on Cherokee so there it's no
big dilemma, still, would not be great to solve this?.

regards from Bolivia.

--
Mario César