Hi all,

Yes, we are dispatching python scripts, but the scripts need to be like
cgi's

whit the first line "content-type: ..."bla bla

we are now searching for use GET and POST data send to the python
scripts.

the clasic is from the QUERY_STRING enviroment variable, but it could be
a better way.

Alo tell me that it's not the best way to do this, but the thing is that
it works !!!!

we will practice more :) and we'll share our experiences

Our final goal is run Django on Cherokee, but without fast-cgi

--
Hugo Francisco González Robledo
Instituto Tecnológico de San Luis Potosí

Llave pública en http://www.honeynet.org.mx
Llave pública en http://ardilla.zapto.org

Preguntale a Google-Earth donde estoy :
http://ardilla.zapto.org/ubicaHugo.kml