On 2006-12-19 04:28:27 -0700, "Alberto Ruiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> 
> 
> I've made a patch in order to fix a build error on win32.
> 
> It is unable to find the tm_gmtoff propierty on the struct tm { ... 
> };structure.
> 
> There are some build problems yet to fix to get the current 0.5 branch
> working on Win32.
> The readdir_r check on the configure seems to be broken. My autoconf-fu is
> so poor that I'll need some time to fix this, some help here would be
> welcome.

Ok here is what I have discovered.  I was able to successfully get 
0.5.6 working with a few hacks.  0.5.5 builds out of the box for me 
with the following configure command:

./configure --prefix=/cherokee --sbindir=/cherokee/bin 
--enable-static-module=all --enable-static --enable-shared=no

0.5.6 fails out of the box for me with the same configure command.  It 
errors with the tm_gmtoff is not found.  I applied your patch and it 
worked.  Then it errors with the readdir_r problem.  That can be fixed 
by rewriting parts of the util.c with the following code at 
http://www.cherokee-project.com/archive/2006-July/001657.html.  If you 
try to apply that patch directly you will have problems.  You can grab 
a patch that fixes all of the above at 
http://www.brosner.com/files/0.5.6-win32-fix.patch

I hope this helps someone.

-- 
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com/blog


_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to