On 2006-12-19 15:33:08 -0700, Brian Rosner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> On 2006-12-19 12:45:17 -0700, Brian Rosner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> 
>> After checking out r527 and configuring it and building it I end up 
>> getting an error.
>> 
>> In buffer.c the uint definition on line 217 fails as undefined.  I 
>> changed it to unsigned int and it works.  Not sure if that would be the 
>> correct value, but it worked.  After fixing that I end up getting the 
>> following errors which were present before r527.  I think is something 
>> that was broken in the code after 0.5.6.  I am looking into the issue 
>> myself to see if I can find a fix, but wanted to let all know about it.
>> 
>> socket.c: In function `cherokee_socket_set_client':
>> socket.c:702: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to incomplete type 
>> `sockaddr_un'
>> socket.c: In function `cherokee_bind_v4':
>> socket.c:732: warning: passing arg 2 of `bind' from incompatible pointer type
>> socket.c: In function `cherokee_bind_v6':
>> socket.c:754: warning: passing arg 2 of `bind' from incompatible pointer type
>> socket.c: In function `cherokee_bind_local':
>> socket.c:770: error: union has no member named `sa_un'
>> socket.c:791: error: union has no member named `sa_un'
>> socket.c:792: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
>> socket.c: In function `cherokee_socket_set_nodelay':
>> socket.c:1542: warning: passing arg 3 of `ioctlsocket' makes pointer 
>> from integer without a cast
>> make[2]: *** [socket.lo] Error 1
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/brianr/cherokee/cherokee'
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/brianr/cherokee'
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
> 
> I have created a patch file based on some patch files I had seen on 
> this mailing list.  It appears that some of the code in those patch 
> files were not committed into the trunk.  If a SVN commiter can look at 
> this patch that would be great.  It fixes the problem I described above 
> and an outstanding util.c readdir_r issue that has been around since 
> 0.5.4 or 0.5.5 (not sure and its win32 only).  Grab the patch file here:
> 
> http://www.brosner.com/files/0.6.0-win32-socket-util-fix.patch
> 
> Other than that things are beginning to look better with 0.6.0 on 
> win32.  There is actually a bug with how 0.6.0 parses the cherokee.conf 
> file which results in 404 errors.  I am looking into that as well and 
> getting it fixed.  However let me post some details so that a SVN 
> committer can look into as well if I run out of time tonight.
> 
> If you apply the patch found here:
> 
> http://www.brosner.com/files/0.6.0-win32-win-install.patch
> 
> Which updates the windows installer to use a 0.6.0 conf file.  cherokee 
> starts up fine as long as you remove ALL whitespace at the end of each 
> line.  Reason for this is when it reads the directory handler it thinks 
> it needs to open a DLL called libplugin_common                .dll  which 
> does not 
> exist for obvisious reasons.  Here is a screen capture of a full trace. 
>  I was having problems copying text.
> 
> http://www.brosner.com/files/0.6.0-404-bug.png
> 
> As you can see it is not parsing the conf file properly to build 
> correct path to the index.html.

Oh I forgot to mention that the patch above DOES NOT resolve the 
buffer.c issue.  I posted a fix in the first post in this thread, but 
wanted review on that since another datatype might be better to use 
than unsigned int which to me would sound like uint.

-- 
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com/blog


_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to