Hi
I downloaded Cherokee 0.5.6 sources and built it for Linux (Fedora Core release 
4). I  configured it to point to my html folder. I see I can see the html from 
a web browser. I added a Extension directive to route any requests for image 
files to go to my image folder. That doesn't seem to work. I am getting 404. 
Below is  the directive I am using.
  Extension gif, png, jpg, ico, jpeg, bmp, tif, wmf, yuv, rgb, tga {
        Handler file
        DocumentRoot /home/pmalluru/work/cherokeews/installdir/var/www/images
}

  I added the above directive to etc/cherokee/sites-available/default file. I 
did all the usual tests. The image dir has all the files. My var/www is a 
symlink to a folder that has html, images and codebase folders. 
  What else should I try?
  Thanks

 
---------------------------------
Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to