Hi cherokee users,

I posted a question on the mailing list about a php application not working 
with cherokee/php-cgi.

Alvaro proposed me to test fcgi under cherokee.

In fact :

* fastcgi is working with php4-cgi (phpinfo() gives the good result)
* but fastcgi with php5-cgi gives a 500 internal server error with the same 
phpinfo passed to php5.

This is my config about PHP :


Extension php {
        Handler fcgi {
                Server 
localhost:8002 {
                Env 
PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS "-1"
                Env 
PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN     "5"
                Interpreter  
"/usr/bin/php4-cgi -b 8002"
                }
        }
}

Extension php5 {
        Handler fcgi {
                Server 
localhost:8003 {
                Env 
PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS "-1"
                Env 
PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN     "5"
                Interpreter  
"/usr/bin/php5-cgi -b 8003"
                }
        }
} 


I'm currently usin debian etch (testing) with the following packages :

ii  cherokee                             0.5.5.dfsg-2                         
extremely fast and flexible web server
ii  libcherokee-base0                    0.5.5.dfsg-2                         
extremely fast and flexible web server - libraries
ii  libcherokee-server0                  0.5.5.dfsg-2                         
extremely fast and flexible web server - libraries
ii  php4-cgi                             4.4.4-8                              
server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)
ii  php5-cgi                             5.2.0-8                              
server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)

I know these are not the last version of cherokee but I first wanted to test 
cherokee with official debian packages.

Any ideas ?

Thanks :)




-------

Read this topic online here:
http://www.cherokee-project.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=247#247

-------


_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to