I modified my toy scgi/fcgi server from blocking to non-blocking socket, found 
that cherokee only sending the header portion, for GET this is OK but it failed 
to deliver the POSTed data to my scgi/fcgi server as log below

async clone new socket: 844
async sockread [some dataread]: 844
async sockread [wouldblock]: 844
490:CONTENT_LENGTH493SCGI1SERVER_S.5.4SERVER_ ... cgi/soap,

everything up to the final "," (in case of scgi) is read, then my scgi server 
encounter WSAEWOULDBLOCK, and wait forever. There should a POSTed data of 
length 
of 493 bytes.

Did I miss something or is this a bug? Does anyone have postive results when 
using non-blocking socket server with cherokee scgi/fcgi?

cherokee 0.5.4 win32

Ps. this is my previous post sent but not shown up in forum.

  timeout in scgi and fastcgi
  ---------------------------
Does cherokee have any directive to specify timeout for scgi and fastcgi. I 
have 
some requests that may take a considerable time (5 to 15 minutes) to finish.

-- 
regards,
bill
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to