I have gotten it working (as well a it works right now) and it does
take a bit of fiddling.

First, I assume you have installed cherokee with the normal ./configure script.

So, you will need the cherokee-admin module which
$PREFIX/sbin/cherokee-admin (the binary) needs.  By default it looks
for this module in $PREFIX/share/cherokee/admin.  The easiest way to
get this is to run the following in $PREFIX/share/cherokee:
svn co svn://svn.cherokee-project.com/cherokee-admin admin

Now, if you run $PREFIX/sbin/cherokee-admin again it will give a
pointer saying:
You need to checkout the Cherokee config module:
svn co svn://cherokee-project.com/pycherokeeconf

This means you need to run that command in the admin directory you
just created, ie $PREFIX/share/cherokee/admin/

You will also need to do the same for:
svn co svn://cherokee-project.com/cherokee-pyscgi

Once this is all done, run $PREFIX/sbin/cherokee-admin and navigate to
http://localhost:9090/

I hope this helps,
Andy Delcambre

On 2/8/07, César Fernández Gago <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
>    Has somebody tried the new Cherokee 0.6 administration interface? I
> have been thinking of testing (and contributing?), but I didn't success
> when I tried to set it up.
>
>    Is there some tutorial/howto available? I haven't seen anything on
> the mailing list or the website.
>
>    Any pointer would be appreciated. :-)
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cherokee mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee
>
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to