On 4 Apr 2008, at 15:52, Stefan de Konink wrote:

>> Can anyone clarify this?
>
> I already found out that the mime lookup for an extension doesn't seem
> to work.
>
> handler_file.c:404
> ret = cherokee_mime_get_by_suffix (srv->mime,
> ext+1, &fhdl->mime);
>
> This return a '3' not found.

It could be a bug. I will check it out as soon as I finish the rule  
list improvement I'm currently working on.

> Questions:
> 1) The config file speaks about 'extensions'. I guess multiple are
> allowed, I have also tried single item with and without dot.

Yes. You can define multiple extensions in a single rule. Eg:  
"jpg,jpeg,png".

> 2) It seems to be a 'lookup' issue, is it debugable?

It cherokee is compiled with --enable-trace, you can use:

   CHEROKEE_TRACE="mime" /usr/sbin/cherokee

that should print some information about which mime types are added  
and their max-age values.

--
Greetings, alo.

_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to