Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

MArk, what year Chevelle? I have a set of instructions with photo
illustrations on my website from when I did my 69 conversion with the
origianl wiring harness. The ammeter instructions were submitted by someone
else and added to my instructions, There is at this time some question as to
their accuracy but everything else is right on. I've had people e-mail me
and tell me the ammeter instructions worked as well, but I disagree with
some of the thinking on that particular part. Anyway click on Tech tips on
my homepage and check them out. It should help you for whatever year you are
working on even if it's not a 69. Good luck!
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website  http://www.NoNecksChevelle.com
Team Chevelle #752

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 6:31 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Converting to tach dash question.


>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I recently found a tach dash with gauges to replace my warning light dash.
>
> Does anybody have experience with the wiring changes needed for this swap?
> Specific questions:
>
> 1.  Will the wiring harness in the dash have to be changed?
>
> 2.  Will the engine harness for a warning light dash work with the tach
> dash?  If not how much is different? (I already have a warning-light
engine
> wiring harness).
>
> 3.  Will the under hood front light wiring harness be compatible?
>
> Basically I want to talk to someone who has done this.  I realize there
are
> different part numbers for harness's for different options and years.  No
> one is able to tell me if the differences in the harness's are big or
small.
>
> thanks!
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/perfmark/cars/chevelle/chevelle.htm
>
> Mark
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to