Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

   If  anyone is interested, a co-worker has a 72 SS for sale.  It does
have the motor code of "W" in the VIN.    But, the original motor is long
gone.   It has a 72 coded 402 in there now.  Turbo 400/ 3.31 gears,
aftermarket radio in cut dash.    Interior pretty rough but OK for a
driver.      From underneath, the floors/trunk look solid - I'l look
closer if someone expresses interest.  The exterior is showing body
cancer - Lower rears of both fenders/ bottom of passenger door /  front
of quarter panels on both sides.   Paint is original and showing its age.
 Trunk & hood both have surface rust.    He wants  $5500.  for it.     He
drives it daily and has  80-82,000 miles on it.  

    I have been after him for about 2 years to sell it.  But he has had
it since the early 80's and was always gonna "redo" it, someday.    
Anyway now that it is available, I am in no way able to swing it
financially.  If I bring another "project" home I'll be sleeping in it. 
If anyone is interested,  I can put you in contact with him.

rick schaefer
http://members.home.net/jimmy4/rick1972elky.htm
http://chevelles.com/showroom/ricks%20motor%20-L

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to