Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------
Joe: I was surprised when I saw it. I had given up on seeing it there since
I sent the pics in a year ago. I actually picked up the issue to get the
address so I could send it in again and saw my car staring back at me. They
didn't print my dad's '57 Bel Air (he's jealous) and his is worthy of a
feature story.
Phil Taravella
'69 Chevelle
----- Original Message -----
From: Rozanski Joe (AP/EDC) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] I'M BACK
>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> hey phil,
> seen your car in super chevy
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Phil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 10:23 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Chevelle-List] I'M BACK
>
>
>
> Hey guys, I finally got around to joining back up to the lists. I moved
> recently and changed from AOL to cable, so sorry if any of you e-mailed me
> at my former address and did not get a reply. I am looking forward to
> everyones opinions and advice about this obsession with Chevelles we all
> have.
>
> Phil Taravella
> '69 Chevelle
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]