Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Would that have been Herb Lumpp?  I know he's done it all to his Elky.  I
don't know if he modified the "smuggler's hatch".   He lived down the road
from me here in Phoenix for a while, but now calls Tampa, FL his home (I
lived in Orlando for 10 years).   He's out on patrol (Coast Guard) for six
weeks.  Here's a link to his site.  Take a look at HIS Elky!  

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/herbsworld/Elky/welcome.htm

Regards,

Darrell Spencer
Cave Creek, AZ
'70 Malibu
'66 El Camino

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 October, 2001 12:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] smugglers hatch - trunk conversion



Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Someone, a couple of weeks ago before I went on vacation, had a link to
their 
web site with a '66 el camino that they'd restored, stating they'd changed 
the smugglers hatch to a working trunk. No pictures of this conversion 
appeared on the site, as I recall. Anyone, have any info on the best way to 
do this, or have that web site saved? I think the guy was in the coast
gaurd. 
Was it Larry?
Thanks,
David '69 Elky



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to