Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Folks,

I need to sell my 1965 El Camino. Started to work on the restoration and ran
into personal problems.

A mid 70's 250 is in it, the cowl tag says it's a 13680 (V8).
3 speed Sag. trans, converted to the floor. 10 bolt rear end.
New radiator and brakes (all around) with new master cylinder a year ago.

Needs floors/front clip to be some what presentable. Bed is not ok, rusted
through in a good section of it.

Pictures: http://g-rock.net/65elcamino/

I am asking $400 and you will need to come get it. Dolly-able. I live in
Marietta (just north of Atlanta), Georgia.
I have the registration / tag for it.

Thanks. Please email me off the list if you are interested. Could be an
awesome project for someone!

Graham.


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to