Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

You mgith ahve missed the middle roller. I jsut put new quarter windows in
my 72 and that middle roller has to be inserted in the slider for the window
to operate. I had to do it twice before I figured it out.
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Vander Werf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] diagram of 71 QTR window regulator


>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> There are three rollers on the window, one on either side of the rail it
> moves up and down on and one in the center of the rail. The arm that
> raises and lowers the glass has a roller on the end of it too.
>
> I was going to take a photo of it since my interior is apart but there
> is too much sheet metal in the way to be able to see anything.
>
> Bill Vander Werf
>
>
> Keith Cooper wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a diagram of the rear quarter window regulator for a
> > 1971 Chevelle two door ? I  have installed my regulator but think that
> > I am missing a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to