Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

They all mount the same way. The differences are the amount of lines in &
out, and the amount of lift each can accommodate.

My guess is that if you put a SBC pump on a BBC motor, you could wipe out
the cam lobe since it will try to lift the pump arm higher than it's
designed to go.

-----Original Message-----
I stand corrected then.  To be honest, I never dealt much with sbc fuel
pumps and made an assumption since the mounting flanges are the same.  I am
sure that the AC Delco number was stamped on many of the pumps though, seem
to remember that from working in a parts store years ago.  Consensus is
don't mix sbc and bbc pumps.


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to