Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

My '71 Chevelle was delivered to me last night and it is in rough shape. 
New plugs, wires, points, etc really got it running better. So much to do 
and winter is about here, I am lucky I was able to get a ride before the 
snow and it goes to the garage. Can anyone help me as to the exact location 
of the turn indicator flasher unit?  I see what I believe it the emergency 
flasher (round, shiny gold) unit  right on the fuse box but I can't see the 
other flashed. I can hear it but can't put my eyes right on it. Does it 
look the same as the emergency flasher?

Thanks for your help,


--
Jeff Fischer
Lake Elmo, MN
'71 Chevelle SS, 454, 4 spd, matching numbers


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to