Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a good online site to obtain these manuals?

Jeff


At 09:32 AM 12/5/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>I have a Chassis Service Manual and a Fisher Body Manual for my Oldsmobiles.
>I also have an assembly manual for my El Camino. The CSM is a "must-have" if
>you do your own repairs. The other two relate more to removal & installation
>of trim & body parts.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>What manuals will I need to show me how to restore and repair this car?
>Haven't worked on these cars in years.
>
>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
>To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to