Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Go to http://johnnasta.com/6898/resources and scroll down to the Literature
link. I have about 30 dealers listed there.

Walter Miller has a nice, searchable site at http://www.autolit.com and I
can vouch that he's a good guy to deal with.

Deja vu?

All of the literature dealers sell paint chip charts. For my Oldsmobiles,
the Dupont, Rinshed Mason, and PPG codes for each color are listed in the
Chassis Service Manual. Haven't delved in to this yet for my 69 El Camino,
but need to start soon. It's in the body shop as we speak.


-----Original Message-----
In trying to decide on the exact shades of colors to paint my '69 El Camino
SS. I'd like to know what colors were available when the cars were new. Does
anyone know a source for finding out this info? I'm planning on a two tone
job, blue with silver or gray rally stripes and silver or gray under the
side
molding is my preference, but which shades of blue and silve/gray?


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to